View Single Post
Begin Program
*Taking Rem's every ounce of disdain and tripling it with cheer and a look of overwhelming joy, he actually leaned to throw an arm around his shoulders, fingertips brushing hidden collar bone as lips darted in for a chaste kiss on one furred ear.* Ooh c'mon now Rem, I know y'didn't mean to send me on a wild goosechase; so the minute I couldn't find the place, I just asked around-

*Twirls a finger in the air indicating a spinning top-like motion.* Needed to find the place my dear friend was opening up, new shiny bar 'n hotel, and if I wasn't there for opening day, he'd be DEVASTATED. I just couldn't believe I lost the directions; he'd be heart broken if I wasn't there- moral support and all, he NEEDED me, you see. *Bats eyelashes all wide eyed and breathy, a hand going to his heart.*

Found quite a few people down in a flower shop that just jumped to tell me how to get here. Especially once I told them just how...important...it was to me. May've exaggerated a little. May've just a tad..Ah but I bought you some flowers! ...Gave 'em to a pretty doll two streets down. She had the nicest- *Holds his hands out, low and cupped as he makes a slow squeezing gesture, grinning for all the world like the nicest man on the planet; face and words not matching in the slightest.*
Old Posted 01-31-2013, 07:20 AM Reply With Quote