View Single Post
draws the naughty bits
Default La Chambre des porcs ivres - Open RP, anybody welcome! jump on in   #1  
La Chambre des porcs ivres

Give us your Drunk
Give us your Lonely
Give us your Bored and Yearning to be Free
...of Cover Charges...

Welcome to La Chambre des porcs ivres, an alehouse of...some reputation.
Don't ask what sort.

✦✦✦

You walk through the door and step into a surprisingly cheerful room of dark cherrywood panels and gleaming copper. It smells of liquor, various fried foodstuffs and cheap cologne. There are tables scattered around and a lowered seating area in the back filled with overstuffed comfortable chairs and couches. A spiral staircase in the back leads to a balcony, doors lining the hallway that disappears into the darkness above.

Behind the bar is the racks of sparkling liquors and a large board that houses the keys that evidently fit those doors. Though there is one key at the end that has a red X above it instead of a room number -- you wonder idly where that key leads. A jukebox in the corner plays your favorite song, and you hear whistling.

You look behind the bar to find it's the bartender whistling along to the music, a rather handsome fellow with green hair and...surprisingly, cat ears perking up from the shaggy mop. He glances over to you with eyes the color of amethysts and grins the sort of grin that would make a schoolgirl blush.

"Hey there darlin -- what c'n I getya?"

✦✦✦

Hey welcome to an open RP with the setting of a bar/hotel. I've been wanting to make one of these threads for a long long while, so here it is. Sort of an experiment. This can be a mix of casual RP or paragraph RP, whatever you like best and whatever floats your boat. But anybody is welcomed here so long as you adhere to the site rules and general RPing rules. You can also get an position in the bar, or a room if you want to stay here. Just send a PM to me to ask for it. Hope everyone has fun! Note this thread is rated Mature.

Last edited by Rem; 01-31-2013 at 03:20 AM.
Old Posted 01-31-2013, 02:54 AM Reply With Quote