View Single Post
Music Extraordinaire
Default Common Update Part 2   #1  
She'd closed the shop for a few days. She needed the time to prepare, to get everything just right. Every seam she’d stitched herself, making sure everything sat at just the right angle, flowing exactly how she had pictured it would, and now it was time to share it with the masses! Katrine giggled as she swept the last bit of dust off her shelves, excited to see what everyone would think of her new fashions.

"Oh! This is going to be so good! I can't wait to see their faces when they see these beauties!" Practically dancing with the music in her head, she made her way to the door, intent on spreading her fashion to the people of Kalin. Throwing open the doors to her shop, Katrine smiled. Today was the perfect day, the sky was cloudless and the sun was shining, people were jostling through the market, it was perfect!

Stepping out on the walk way, Katrine cleared her throat in preparation; she smiled and took a breath -

"Hear ye! Hear ye!"

Blinking, Katrine looked across the road and saw Lesallia standing on a small platform. Irritated she stomped over to the other woman.

What's she doing! She knows I'm going to be debuting my new collection!
Old Posted 10-17-2012, 08:15 PM