View Single Post
Zombie Platypus
Default   #3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvanSpider View Post
I've been in the market for a new 1x1 rp, and a lot of these concepts are ones that I would love to try! Also, coincidentally, the ideas the interested me, the part on the left seemed to interest me, particularly

vampire x human
butler x master (though I don't know too much about Black Butler I'm afraid... I'm pretty sure the butler is a demon? xD)
Asylum doctor x patient
Steampunk theme
bountyhunter x fugitive

So, there are quite a few of them, if you're willing! I'm an avid rper, so if you're interested and want to know kind of what I write like, you can check out some of the other rps I'm in. I can go anywhere from novel length to a couple of paragraphs, so I'm pretty flexible in that regard. Hit me up if interested!
Of course i'm interested! I typically write about five to four paragraphs average, but I really don't mind when people write more then.

As far as the topics your interested in we could always put in a steam punk 'era' with the pairs. Yeah Black butler is a demon-thing, but honestly you could make it any mythical thing you'd like. I think it would just be a little more interesting that way. Otherwise, feel free to pick one if any are calling out to you more or you have something interesting up your sleeve and I'd be more then down!
Old Posted 03-03-2018, 06:02 AM Reply With Quote