View Single Post
Truthwatcher
Default   #3853  
Why do I always get the wweirdos. Had a guy call the store today and I can't tell of he was trying to awkwardly hit on me or if he 2as just starved for attention or it was an elaborate prank or what, but it took a good several minutes just to get him to say what he was looking for....then a other good several minutes for him to give more detailed questions about what he was looking for and, finally, after several more awkward minutes of him rambling and me not really knowing how he wanted me to respond (like, idgaf about "bubble butts" and the Kardashians o.o) I managed to sort of stammer out an "I'm sorry, I've got another call coming in that I need to get" so that I could hang up because we were getting a line and there's a lot to do today.

Like, sorry dude. You're talking to an ace/aro, I don't care about men's bikinis, posing shorts, or half naked guys in the carribean. I care about crafting and, when at work, I care about helping customers as efficiently as possible. Now either tell me how I can help you, or call a friend to ramble to.
Old Posted 03-08-2021, 06:52 PM Reply With Quote