View Single Post
Icy Footed
Default   #3845  
>>>>!BREAKING NEWS!

>:o Hello, this is Merskelly bringing you this latest breaking news story.

:o At around 11am this morning it began to rain whilst on my merry way home from re-pressurizing my tire. Plans to wash my vehicle have since been cancelled as of this week. The rain came with two slight flashes of lighting, minor strong winds and gloomy skies for about 18 minutes in total. When I interviewed me, this is what I had to say:
"It was like a camera flash but huge! I thought, "Yes! Alright! A lightning storm!" but then when I got home it all seemed to disappear before noon. I shouldn't be all that surprised, and I feel silly for getting so excited, but I miss the rain."

Indeed the rain made it difficult to navigate safely as roads are winding, hilly and can be slippery when wet. On an impromptu trip to the CVS however, things were looking brighter.
/:) I procured some mouthwash for gum-health, feminine care pads and a miniature toy fire engine the size of a chicken tender.
"I was just there to pick up my prescription birth control, and I saw this fire truck this little toy fire truck and I thought of my brother, then I thought it's absolutely perfect for the weird cake I want to bake him for his birthday at the end of the month, so I bought it! And I found a couple things for me, so I thought why not?"

Returning home with little obstacle and listening to my 90's hits playlist, it seemed the rain did little to dampen the day at all. /:} I'm Merskelly Metalien, with Just Fish News, back to you in the studio.

Thanks Merskelly.
:O The time is 5 'til 8. When we come back,

A bird-feeder turns into a squirrel-feeder for one Merskelly in an attempt to attract backyard aviary wildlife.

Plus: Close Encounters with the Dad kind! The latest in virtual communications with a striving Italian sea-wizard, and his latest paranormal pursuits all caught on Ring camera footage.

:} These stories and more coming up.
We'll be right back.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 03-04-2021, 12:09 AM Reply With Quote