View Single Post
Delightfully Overcaffeinated Rodent
Default Amethyst Anka Egg Released!   #1  
It was just about time for his big news, the moon having hit its apex long ago, and Sebastian had just downed his umpteenth cup of coffee. Boy, was he fired up! He was super excited for the upcoming release of a new anka egg to his shop, the amethyst one to be exact.

After hours of being impatient and bored of the wait, he finally headed outside, to an eager crowd, carrying a large crate laden with his newest product: The Amethyst Anka Egg! Once he set down his crate, he lifted his head to face the mass of people that had assembled themselves before his store as he greeted them. “Good morning, everyone!! I hope you’re all as fired up as me, because I’ve got some new goodies for you all. Today marks the day for the release of my newest special, the Amethyst Anka Egg!”

Smiling broadly, his face shown with a vibrant energy, he continued, “This most amazing item also doubles as an exciting game of chance! All you have to do is purchase an egg, open it up and see what you get! Now, doesn't that sound like a lot of FUN?!” He lifted a single amethyst egg high above his head for everyone to see. “From what I know, the five possible items in here range from being cute, leafy, elegant, intricate, or adorable. So buy an egg today and see what you get! Good luck collecting them all, everyone!!”

My new shipment includes:

Bella the Cow
Designs - Fenris
Pixels - Fenris
Recolors - Gallagher
Previews - Nexess

Petal Dancer
Designs - Monmon
Pixels - Monmon, Fenris
Recolors - Gallagher
Previews - Arikana

Anka Acolyte
Designs - Poggio
Pixels - Fenris
Recolors - Gallagher
Previews - Arikana

Lunae's Blessing
Designs - Poggio
Pixels - Fenris, Monmon
Recolors - Gallagher
Previews - Nexess

Hemmed Heart
Designs - Batty
Pixels - Monmon, Fenris
Recolors - Gallagher
Previews - Arikana

“I hope you all love the Amethyst Anka Egg as much as I do!! Just don’t forget they’re only available ‘til February 15th. So, stock up before then!!”
Old Posted 12-15-2012, 12:24 AM