View Single Post
Resident ghost caracal
November 21st, Chicago.
Although they had been so brave before, nearly everyone stepped back when the pair came closer. They were obviously afraid and uneasy and Elek resisted urge to sigh. This had been such a long day, and what the man had read in some of his follower's minds would surely keep him thinking for some hours later on. However, they were not his main priority at this very moment.

"Great," he said and took her hand in a firm, but not painful grip. The moment their skin touched, he saw, just for a half a second, so as if his eyes were healthy. It felt as if the energy she possessed had hit him in nerves, or their power fields had clashed. However, nothing of that was shown to the outside."My name is Elek." He smiled a small, but kind smile.

The man released her hand then and turned to the group. "Everyone, except Inferno, return to your posts." Some nodded, some saluted, but everyone did as they were told and within matter of few minutes, the sewer was empty, besides the four. "Let's get going. Inferno, we will be staying at nearest outpost tonight. Go ahead and inform them." he said and the tall, lanky man nodded and ran off. Elek began walking at a slow pace, because, out of courtesy, he did not poke in the woman's mind, and was left truly blind for the moment.
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Old Posted 06-10-2012, 10:41 PM Reply With Quote