View Single Post
Resident ghost caracal
November 21st, Chicago.
The woman seemed reasonable, although, clearly annoyed. Not that they had showed them selves from the best side. The group that accompanied him was mostly the guards that had never seen the base, due to the fact they were not that trustworthy just yet. Of course, he always kept few, like Inferno and Alfred among them, to make sure things were in check.

At her answer he nodded. "Fine. One and half thousand a month for you, free food and place to live. But this is not contract you can cut just any time you decide." Considering the situation in 'Upper' world, that was a hefty wage, to say the least. Elek knew it would cut in his budget, and rather deeply so, but he would find a way to compensate it, especially with this woman's and he monster's aid. No one said anything this time, but he felt they all were shocked. No one knew how much money he had, or even who he was, but the offer seemed far too generous to someone who had just recently threatened his life.

"Deal?" Elek's vision pulled both of them closer, as if with magnifying tool. He kept a close check of their expressions and body movements, ready to defend against an attack.
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Old Posted 06-10-2012, 10:13 PM Reply With Quote