View Single Post
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #19  
November 23rd, Knoxville.
It didn't take long for Ryan to realize she truly was not aware of anything around her. He sighed heavily and brushed hand trough hair. He worried that if he gave her anything to eat or drink, she could choke. It seemed that back at the facility, she was fed trough vein or something like that.

"What do I do with you?" he asked, not expecting any answer. The man thought over ways to help her come to her senses or feed her and then something occurred to him. He got up quickly and grabbed the bag in which he had put contents of train station locker. After a moment of shuffling trough it, Ryan took out a small plastic bag with syringe. It had blue liquid in it. He read the small note attached to the bag: "After she wakes."

There was no hint of what it would do, but Ryan was sure that his employer needed this girl alive, and he had nothing to lose, so, after a moment of hesitation, the man again knelt down next to her, pulled out her arm and injected the liquid. She was rather pretty, this girl, although it was slightly creepy how white she was. But her eyes, they were of such a vivid blue color... And she was very young, very. Not more than eighteen, nineteen years old. Who would do something like this to one so young? And why?

Sighing again, Ryan sat down at fire and started waiting, for whatever was to come.
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Old Posted 06-10-2012, 08:20 PM Reply With Quote