View Single Post
Harmless
Default   #3  
Turning his heaad to the left Bale had seen the woman applying for a job, his left hand reached into the store bag to held with his right and he stepped aside, then began to wonder the store. Having come to the sweets Isle Bale could barely see the woman and the store cashier. This fact didn't stop him from what he was about to do, he looked to the flavoured person shaped candies and focused on the packs shaped like mouths & brains.

IT was time to cast a spell! Bale had pressed the crystal against his pointer and pinky fingers, and held it by his thumb. As the crystal was said in lore and witch history to aid in manifestation Bale had only needed to visulize her getting the Interview and the application being pushed up in their ranks/lists.(?) Bale has imagined the candy mouth and the mouth of the Cashier and had thought that he was speaking. And in short time Bale was beggining to hear him.

"Let me get my manager."

The spell wasn't over yet Bale had been stopped by a silent buzzing from the crystal. This proved his friends right and disproved his skepticism. Bale had felt it reaching up to his left shoulder and he had only continued the spell with knowing how troublesome it is to get a job while being a different race, and the other factors of job hunting. He then focus on the brain fashioned candy, and thought of a grey scale OC base for the boss of the Dwarf to fill. And Imagined him taking her application, reading it, and calling her.

"Treat or treat, smell my feet. Give me something sugoi to Itaakimas" He had a special chant to get him out of his witch mindset, and saw children of various races mixed with ethnicities staring at him, half-heartedly blushing Bale had leaned forward and picked a tube of powered candy. He didn't stare back at the kids. Then just walked around until he found a Cashier he wanted to give his money to. Bale had opened his peach tea on the way to the Elfish Cashier and dangled the bill in front of her, as his sipped away. Bale then stepped closer, the buzzing happened again, this time exact to a cell's vibration.
Old Posted 06-20-2018, 11:06 PM Reply With Quote