View Single Post
Mercury Poisoning!
Default Crystal's Search for 1X1   #1  
♥HELLO! & WELCOME♥

♥My name is Crystalkitsune85 and I like to RP. Duh I mean if I didn't why am I posting in this thread? Well I'm new to Trisphee but not new to RPing in forums. I have been in Gaia Online and Roliana and a few smaller sites RPing off and on. If you're from there you may recognize the name.

ANYWHO for those who don't know me, I tend to be a very picky person when it comes to finding partners. Why? Because I've had a lot of experience RPing. Let's say over 10 years at LEAST.

What am I looking for? Someone to RP with me that can keep up with posting and is good at spelling and grammar. I am also pretty Semi-Lit when it comes to posting length.

Now onto types of RPs that I like to do so you can select from the list and PM me about fleshing out the idea.

THEMES

♥ Fantasy RP: Something that's extensive like Lord of the Rings, but maybe not so in-depth.

♥ Modern: Set in the modern world. It can be either a family type RP or something else set in the modern world. If you have ideas throw them at me.

♥ Using Original Characters in Existing Fandoms:

Harry Potter ♥
My Little Pony ♥♥♥♥♥
Valdemar (Mercedes Lackey Universe) ♥♥♥

CHARACTER TYPES I CAN PLAY:

♥Elves♥
♥Dragons♥
♥Humans♥
♥Neko♥
♥Unicorn♥
♥Mermaid♥

If you're interested you can post here or PM me directly for fleshing out ideas. I'll probably only take on a few here just to get back into the swing of Forum RP. ♥
"Smile, let the world wonder what you're up to."
Old Posted 11-14-2017, 11:32 PM Reply With Quote