View Single Post
Icy Footed
Default   #41  
Same herrrree! <x/ Honestly I hope my own brother learns to flippin' do the laundry and dishes one day, so I'm taking a protest vacation from a couple of my duties to give him the opportunity, since he's not given the priority or responsibility. B[ He games more than I do and I get scolded for playing ALL day?? <x'D I can do little else but laugh at it. >u> *sigh* and try to remember that my family is completely helpless without me. I may not know how to do much, but I am the sole entertainer, advisor and tech assistant.~+ -U-
My mom can't even use our printer unless I'm there to help. <x'} My poor extroverted family, I have to console them when I am social distancing. I say, as I socially distance with metal songs on a Sunday... >w>

I've already sorta started on some separate side OCs for the RP. :D Haven't finished with their backstories completely but I have sorted out their looks. ^-^ I'll let you know that a couple of them have animal companions, and there's a set of twins. ^-^

Edit: Oh! o.o and I came up with some alternate curses that happen only at night for them all, with a couple of them having a sort of alter ego persona, and for others curses that come with their contract.
>u>; Gideon himself has a handful to deal with.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Last edited by Merskelly Metalien; 04-05-2020 at 06:16 PM.
Old Posted 04-05-2020, 01:34 PM Reply With Quote