View Single Post
Two Fish
Once Tennan was inside the ship, she could sense every wall, every crack, every potential exit. This made it easier in case she needed to make an emergency escape. By sending out intense vibrations from her metal plated eye, she had every inch mapped and memorized. Much like how she had the Gunslinger. The vibrations might sound like a light hum to a normal human, but it usually went unrecognized and passed after a couple of minutes.

She was surprised by how well maintained everything was. It was such an old ship, she imagined it to be quite beaten up by now. Captain Zet must be as good as the rumors suggest. "Yes! I need some booze in me right about now." She grinned genuinely, actually happy to sit down and drink with a couple of boys. Something that came very rarely to her. "Well, Captain Zet can try and kill me. But- I'm pretty quick." She chuckled, just trying to banter with the lot. "And if he doesn't like me, then I suppose its worth dying at the hands of my hero." She followed them towards the bar and kitchen, her sensors picking up some movement. She had to wonder if Zet was back there. She was getting anxious for the kill. The thought of strangling a broad shouldered man such as him was such a turn on!

---

Ilani rolled her eyes. The girl was freakin' crying. She sighed, and turned the ship onto rest. She stood up, arms crossed. "Get off your knees and get in here!" She shook her head, plopping back down into her seat. "Had to fuckin' cry, didn't she?" She muttered under her breath, resting her boots on the dashboard as she waited for the damsel in distress to climb up the saucer.
Old Posted 01-11-2018, 02:02 AM Reply With Quote