View Single Post
Two Fish
All Tennan could do was stand back in awe as the serendipitous moment took place. Her arms were crossed against her chest as she watched the Hot Shot champion go down with ease. She glanced at each Orovoro and smiled. "Well then, that was easy." She grinned and took to her knees so she could help carry out Marco. There was enough people around that word began to travel among the passerbys. Is that Marco Devana? Floated in the air as they made their exit.

Ino finished the round, but he botched his last shot so that Valya would win by a single point. She was a good shot, he had to admit. But he definitely could have gotten a full sweep. He walked back to the dressing rooms as Valya was rewarded and praised as the new Hot Shot champion. The sounds of cheers quieted as Ino found himself back in the dressing room. He looked at himself in the mirror. An emptiness washed over him.

He looked down, and sure enough, Quash wasn't in his cage. The door was cracked open and swung after he touched it. Ino let out a long groan, stood, and grabbed his hat from the counter. "I need to start trusting my gut more." He muttered in a scratchy voice as he pulled out a cigarette.

---

Ilani was bouncing up and down in her own dreamworld, unfortunately for the local alien, Ilani also had headphones in. She could hear the sounds of Yingya, but it would take a little more for her to hear the voice of Qian. She leaned against her ship, watching the fuel pour into the engine. She lit up a cigarette, not concerned at all, and took a long drag. "I-I-I am not your space princess~" She sang quietly, squeezing her eyes shut, oblivious to Qian's cries for help.

It wasn't until she turned, coiled up the tube and hopped onto the front of her cruiser that she noticed the figure waving in the distance. Instead of greeting her, she flipped around and into the pilot's seat, making sure she could power the ship up before leaving this wrecked planet. It was about 75% full, which was more than she was expecting, so she smiled, cigarette dangling from her lips. She tugged her ear buds from her ears and leaned out of the still open top of her ship. "Might wanna move, chicken!" She yelled out, laughing at the audacity of this lady.
Old Posted 01-08-2018, 09:10 PM Reply With Quote