View Single Post
The Lost Bird
►xWhere did you hear about Trisphee?
From Taikimon at Gaiaonline. She told us about how excited she was to be hired as a graphic designer, so I tailed her here. :D[/CODE]
►xHow long have you been on Trisphee?
Since August of 2009, though I'm pretty sure I signed up (at least request to be a close Beta Tester) during which Trisphee's domain is still Trisphe.
►xAre you active on any other avatar sites? If so, which ones?
Used to be active on Gaia. But I found this place much more friendly and humorous.
►xWhen do you use Trisphee most often? (Nights, Mornings, Weekends, et cetera.) Why?
I check Trisphee everytime I get online. I lurk quite more than I post because I keep convincing myself "Don't post if you only intend to spout random things."
►xAre you more active on Trisphee when we release new features/items, or is your activity fairly consistent?
Still the same as ever. Didn't really check email for updates. XD
►xHow do you feel about Trisphee events?
Rocks! The plots are all funny and very well thought! I love how much efforts writers put into the stories.
►xHow do you feel about Trisphee's layering system?
THE BEST!!! IT'S A GOD'S SEND FEATURE!!!
►xHow do you feel about Trisphee's community?
I found everyone I talked to friendly. Though I don't dare say about certain realistic and serious forums posters. *sweat*
►xIf you have experience with other avatar sites, what do you feel makes Trisphee different?
1) Hold a weekly Staff-Users chat to see what users think of Trisphee. I found this much more effective than doing polls or ask general questions. By having direct conversation, it helps explore more on users' ideas and contribution to enhance the site.
►xIf you could only pick one, what is your favorite thing about Trisphee?
Staffs! I love reading their posts. Never once can I stop myself from laughing. :D
|
|

♪♫♪ Self-proclaimed "shy alien ambassador". ♪♫♪

Warning: Tori likes to huggle and snuggle and glomp people randomly. You have been warned. (Oh, I also bite.)
Old Posted 04-01-2011, 11:02 PM Reply With Quote