Thread: The Daily Awful
View Single Post
Blue Fish
Getting really burned out at work. Especially considering I can't really move things along for our clients. I'm not the person who does the things they need done and people getting sick in the office and we just can't keep everyone here on a steady basis and get caught up. I mean, at least we have legitimate excuses to tell clients but that doesn't meant they care or are less pissy. And I'm really tired of the attitude of a couple co-workers as well. It pisses me off for _namehere_ because they totally take advantage. And yes, we have more freedom here being a small office and like family so there is some wiggle room/leniency to expected behavior but at this point people are definitely taking advantage. For one, why don't you guys just show that you care a little bit and be thankful you don't have a job where the boss jumps down your throat everytime you slack off or just suck. But also, have a little self pride in what you do. We're all tired and haven't has downtime over the last 2 years. We normally have a slow season but we haven't. It sucks. It's to be expected that we're all tired but regardless, some of the behavior is just outright disrespectful and it makes me sick and just not want to be here.
Old Posted 08-26-2022, 10:29 AM Reply With Quote