View Single Post
A*DIC*TED
Misu Moshe

Misu thought on what Thokin said. He was afraid of her father. Then she had to convince her father to let her go. She knew she could trust him with the information, but would Thokin trust him. He just had to know that Thokin wasn't some weird guy that thought he had some weird vision.

Thokin walked into the room, with Misu lying down on her bed. She had the Avatar book opened and flip upside down on her stomach. "What would you think about telling my dad about you being you know who?" She spoke slowly to try and ease the blow of the question. "I just need to convince him that you are not a bad guy." She sat up moving the book to the bed, losing her page. "If you can think of any other ideas that would do it, let me hear them. But so far you sound like a crazy hobo looking for world peace." She made it very blunt to try to get the picture through to him. That in this day and age, not many people believed that one person is able to change the world. Only the avatar was able to that, and with out knowing that he was the avatar he just sounded plain crazy.
Old Posted 08-02-2012, 12:31 AM Reply With Quote