View Single Post
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #81  

"It's fine, it is something I should know to happen, it is not normal that most people will welcome a person who will share little or even tell any one about theme selves to others it is not common and people wanting to bring back faith and hope to the world is another thing. But that is what I need to do so I must find the master I need to become better. . . . " he said as his thought went back to the dream he couldn't stand that feeling of not truly being the Avatar it would hurt him in away if he couldn't be that person so he would do what he could to do what he needed to do in his own mind.

"But I don't think you father would like it much if you just up and left that would just have him hate me even more in away. That just seems scary to have your father hate me." he said to her but nodded some about heading back to the room sooner or later he would need to head back to sleep but he was going to check on Maru to make sure his friend was okay as he headed off to the cargo area to see his friend. Opening the door he walked inside to see his companion asleep as he was able to pull out wrapped napkin with some food place it near by for him to eat as he started to pet Maru. "Well be out from here soon Maru it will be okay." hugging the large animal then left to head back to the room.

I am the manry-est of men!

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 08-02-2012, 12:15 AM Reply With Quote