View Single Post
Đıνıηε ıςοηοςļαѕτ
Talking Vader and Froggy   #1  
Hey, I'd like to request a certain piece of art by any artist willing to draw it for me. I want it specifically to have my (this) avatar and Froggy's avatar in it, sitting fairly close to each other and being very focused as we're writing in our respective Death Notes. The background isn't as important to me, but if you'd like to draw a background for the picture, I'd love it to be both of us sitting up against one big tree set atop a small hill.

Also, I don't mind if it's in color or black and white, though I'm leaning a little towards color... and I'd also like to see some examples of an artist's art (preferably both color and black and white) before having anything drawn, if that'd be all right.

I'm also willing to pay 1,500 aurum as a base cost for the art (Froggy and I may split the cost together). However, if you want more aurum for drawing the piece, please let me know, as I'm willing to pay more.

EDIT: Also, on my black t-shirt, if you could add this Behemoth logo on the front of it, that'd be frickin' awesome.
Last edited by Darth Vader; 11-06-2012 at 04:55 PM.
Old Posted 11-05-2012, 05:11 PM Reply With Quote