View Single Post
Truthwatcher
Default   #2745  
Ahhhh....totally forgot that one of my planners had some graph paper in it!
Currently plotting out the general wall dimensions and adding marks (which are not accurate blueprint/layout markings, but are just...what I can do) for the windows and doors.

I am planning on actually getting rid of some of the furniture I do own (like the giant bulky recliner and glide rocker that I didn't really want, but took anyway because I felt guilty saying no since they were my mom and grandma's and they had both passed away that year... sorry, probably tmi...) , so will probably attempt to get measurements for the furniture (mainly a chair...that's it) I plan on getting soon.
It also isn't taking into account shelves. Which I do not actually own many of. And the ones I do own are fairly recent acquisitions that I have yet to figure out placement for.

XP

(Tbh, am also open to furniture/decor suggestions, though I know everyone has varying styles that they prefer. But if I like the look of something, I'd likely add it to a wishlist. Lol)

Update: Not that it's super relevant, but after re-doing my math, turns out my apartment is about 495 square feet. Not the 600-650 I was estimating.
XP
Wow.
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 02-04-2020 at 08:03 PM.
Old Posted 02-04-2020, 07:32 PM Reply With Quote