Thread: The Daily Awful
View Single Post
Developer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava View Post
What happened to your wrist, Coda? :(
It's a sprain or strain of some sort. I'm not 100% sure what I did in specific this time around, but the general pain pattern is familiar enough that I can tell I put too much force on my hand for too long while my wrist was bent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava View Post
Today's awful
*facepalm* Geez. I know how that goes. I get to dodge a lot of it because I'm a white guy with a neutral American accent, but I'm still from a farm town in Middle-of-Nowhere, Kansas. If I seem like I have a bad habit of spouting off knowledge with minimal provocation, it's because up until 2014 my background wouldn't have given you a whole lot of indication that I'm any more than just a basic entry-level guy that doesn't have the talent to do anything important, and getting people to take me seriously required making a demonstration that I know what I'm talking about.

I... kinda have the opposite problem these days. People see Google on my resume and assume that I'm a Silicon Valley type. Good grief, no, I'm not. >_< I can't stand Silicon Valley culture. It stresses me out. Stop asking me to move back to California! I moved out for a reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
what did you do this time
The irritating part about MacBook keyboards manufactured between 2015 and 2019 is that you don't have to DO anything. The keyswitch mechanism is so ridiculously sensitive that just having the laptop open when there's dust in the air can make keys stop responding correctly.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 01-17-2020, 12:20 PM Reply With Quote