View Single Post
CL4P-TP
The Sims 4 doesn't run on my laptop anymore, but I have a that and a few of my favourite expansions on the PS4 just so I can still play when the urge arises. In general, I think 4 is the weakest sims game, with 2 taking the top spot. I also play my ganes very differently to you, I like my sims to live happy and prosperous lives. That being said, in 4 I tend to be more experimental than in 2 or 3 just because the nature of the game. I feel like with the previous two gens there was a lot to do so gameplay never really felt boring and you could transition quite nicely from one point to another. However I find 4 pretty lacking, especially now that I'm reduced to only Get to Work and Parenthood that I have to kind of invent my own stories because the game just doesn't support the kind of gameplay that I typically enjoy. I've found with 4 that I've tried out a lot of the fan made challenges to try and spice up gameplay, because they're ways that I never would have played before. My particular favourite was the Asylum challenge. I think the next one I want to try though is the Animal Crossing themed one, but since console doesn't support the gallery yet I'd need to build my own lot for it rather than just download the premade one. Not necessarily a bad thing, just a little clunkier with a controller rather than keyboard and mouse. Also another thing I really want to do is make my own neighbourhood. With Newcrest it's a blank slate so I'd quite like to make my own families and houses and community lots and things so I could kind of take my sims 2 rotational play to the sims 4. We'll see if I ever get round to that though haha!
Old Posted 11-12-2018, 08:34 PM Reply With Quote