View Single Post
Truthwatcher
Default   #3901  
SPOOPY GHOST!

Event update: I left Derpy behind (whoops!) for the first equipment demonstration which, though I'm still a skeptic, had the most potential to make me believe in ghosts and spirits. Most was iffy, but they did a session with a voice recorder on the attic stair landing in groups of 3-5 and the first couple didn't get much in the way of clear results, but I asked the first question in my group and it had a very loud response (though it didn't sound like anything to me beyond static or loud breathing) and everyone else in my group had similarly loud responses to their question except the person from the ghost hunting group.

Then I brought Derpy along for the next couple of demonstrations (and was complimented on my pendulum holding technique 8D), but there was too much variation between the answers everyone was getting to convince me of anything.
The last session was a sort of spirit box app thingy that they did in the basement. It mostly just sounded like static with parts of potential words and the occasional clear word(s), but this obnoxious kid kept saying "it said (insert word/phrase that sounds nothing like the actual sound)!" before the noises would even stop, which got really annoying and made it hard to hear any actual sounds/words.

Now it's "free roam" time where people can take equipment and go to any open areas in the building to try to communicate with any potential spirits on their own or in small groups.
As a skeptic with no actual friends beyond Derpy here, I've decided to just hang out in the gift shop with my crafts and the internet. Though I forgot to bring a crochet hook, so even my crafts may not keep me entertained for much longer. XP
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 08-14-2021 at 02:48 AM.
Old Posted 08-13-2021, 09:33 PM Reply With Quote