View Single Post
Developer
Default   #45  
SUBJECT: Re: Mark III Robot Masters
AUTHOR: Dr. Albert Wily
DATE: September 9, 20XX
FORMAT: Plain Text

The infiltration stage is complete. Six of the eight Mark III Robot Masters have successfully positioned themselves into society.

DWN-017 "Needle Man" was not able to complete its primary objective, but found employment in a mining facility on its own initiative. Not one of the intended objectives, but in line with overall mission parameters.

DWN-018 "Magnet Man" achieved mission parameters as designed, establishing a presence in the construction sector. Above and beyond mission parameters, DWN-018 has also joined a philanthropic organization and ingratiated itself with DLN-002.

DWN-019 "Gemini Man" achieved mission parameters as designed, establishing a presence in the business sector.

DWN-020 "Hard Man" opted to pursue the secondary objective, discarding the industrial application and identifying a means by which to achieve positive public visibility. It exceeded expectations by establishing a devoted fan base. Extremely successful result.

DWN-021 "Top Man" achieved mission parameters as designed, establishing a presence in the arts. Public response was even more positive than anticipated. Highly successful result.

DWN-022 "Snake Man" has failed to achieve either primary or secondary mission objectives. Falling back to tertiary mission objective to support DWN-024.

DWN-023 "Spark Man" achieved mission parameters as designed, finding employment in the electrical industry. As an amusing aside, it has taken up the role that was once assigned to DLN-008.

DWN-024 "Shadow Man" achieved mission parameters as designed, being seen in public enough to appear normal while engaging in surveillance and reconnaissance. During reconnaissance efforts, DWN-024 found a very interesting discovery. Will document after further research.

SUBJECT: Development Log - July 20XX
AUTHOR: Thomas X. Light
DATE: July 28, 20XX
FORMAT: Plain Text

Progress has been very rapid over the last few weeks. It's exciting to be working on something new again. I haven't felt this way since I first started working on the Robot Master project. Has it really been five years since then? My, how time flies.

Rock seems troubled lately. With all of the conflict he's seen lately, I thought it would be a good gesture to provide him with a friend that can stay by his side and not judge him for what he's been through. I'm afraid it wasn't received in the spirit in which it was intended, but I hope Rush will be able to help him even so. I'm sure it'll work out in the long run. He just needs some time.

I've been seeing a lot of blue light as I work. It reminds me of the green light that Rock was exhibiting in the way it reacts to things, but it doesn't respond to willpower the way the green light did. I'm not sure what to make of it. It doesn't seem to be causing any problems, but I'm a little bit concerned. My next project will be to study it further. Some of the telemetry from Rock's battles might be helpful. I'll be sure to dig into that right away.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 02-05-2018, 01:39 AM Reply With Quote