View Single Post
Poconut Overlord
Evening of...October 8th, 2011 ~ Unwanted Touching & Video Games

I'm standing in a long narrow concrete hallway with doors along the walls. I'm not conscious of what's behind me but in front of me I see a single closed door. I know that's the way I want to go and I know there are undead behind it. Despite this I courageously swing it open. They were ready! The moment I open they were already there and coming at me. Hideous cadavers already WAY past the decaying stage. They were a dark brown, wrinkled, basically nothing but bone and skin. They ran at me with their jaws wide open in some kind of growling low shriek.

Immediately I attempt to shut the door but one already has his hand through the crack trying to claw at me- only succeeding in grabbing my shirt and pulling me forward. Meanwhile his buddy is trying to yank the door completely open. Obviously I'm losing the battle to shut this damn door on their ugly faces. I'm pulled just slightly past the door frames. In panic I start to form fire in my hands (because FLAMMING undead are so much less dangerous in this vicinity /sarcasm/). Anyways I can't focus the spell and fight them off physically at the same time. The undead on the right I punch his head off just by focusing my magic there. It was more effective than I thought as his jaw spectacularly when flying away first. It was satisfying to see him collapse on the ground. The other one though immediately grabbed both my arms. Now matter how I tried I couldn't break free from his grip. I don't know why I didn't think of kicking or something but at this point I was just too panicked to use magic correctly. It pulled me closer. and....stuck it's hand down my pants. WTF?! yes I was being groped by a corpse. Completely disturbing.

Before this point I never tried leaving the dream. I like to fight to my last breath. This though was just beyond horrifying. So obviously I woke up, the dark, wondering if it was somewhere in the shadows thinking about raping me.

Doesn't take me long to fall back to sleep. The dream starts off in the same hallway, facing the same door. Although a couple doors (not the one at the end of the hall) are opened. One of them even has a white blanket hanging out of the door. That's when I know this is where I live, along with family and others who are not. Turning around the hall ends kind of abruptly to a large room, also made of concrete. The furniture is cheap, and no one is wearing name brand clothes. So I guess we were a poor community. One that managed to afford a TV, PS3, and the new Xmen game! (not Xmen Destiny. This one is entirely fictional courtesy of my brain)

My younger brother Matthew (Age 11) is playing the game while Marcus (Age17) is there talking about something. But just as in real life I generally ignore him. On the screen I see a hallway looking freakishly similar to the one behind me- complete with items and bed sheets littering the hall. The camera does a 180. While turning I noticed the sound of rushing water a slight shift in gravity. It doesn't take long for me to register that his mutant is on a ship and it's sinking. He and the other passengers, for whatever reason, starting fleeing in terror TOWARDS the water. I don't know why but I can say the graphics were phenomenal. It perfectly stimulated water affecting the surfaces it managed to get on, and the people fighting against the current and the ripples around to them. Suddenly the ship jerks even further "down" (where Matthew is running). His character grabs onto the wall to maintain balance. The passengers promptly respond with realistic variety then screaming as suddenly a torrent of water comes rushing towards them. The "ground" levels out a little and everyone begins rushing as quick as they can to escape. The torrent brought the water waist high and it was quickly rising as water poured in from other directions. Somehow the ship itself turned over. I watched in awe (and horror for the characters) as everything came crashing towards the new center of gravity. Matthew somehow managed to get his character up the side of the hallway wall and peered around the corner. There was a fresh breeze of hair coming from a door. It seemed that he would make it afterall!

And this dream comes to a close. I had to use the bathroom. xD I wonder if that had anything to do with all the rushing water.
Last edited by Jurinjo; 10-14-2011 at 07:54 PM.
Old Posted 10-14-2011, 02:28 PM Reply With Quote