View Single Post
Poconut Overlord
Default   #11  
Afternoon of September, 11 2011...

1) The numbers 12 and 44 mark my "work" and "run" score for some test. The society has a low standard of living just below middle class today...or maybe just lower middle class. In any case a young girl only just starting to enter puberty is influenced by this world's "big brother" figure. She's of male skin with light blue eyes. Her face shape resembles Christina's from Phantom of the Opera. But her hair, while same color, is extremely straight.

Her brother hears her letter to commit suicide for some cause. I never hear the cause. He chases after her. Finding her on one of the most upper levels of a nearly destroyed building. It had to have been recent because the chrome metal "floors", I guess they were, were fairly clean and unworn. She decides to jump but is stopped by her brother. She smiles telling him she must do this. Because of his trying to pull her back her trajectory isn't as she planned and hits a couple more of these floors on the way down. Crashing down 3 levels before the crater area, in a puddle of her own blood. Though he knows such a fall would injure him he jumps to his little sister. Reaching her with some of his own blood leaking free, but still mobile while she is lying on her back. He picks her off the ground hugging her.

"Why? Don't do this. You can still live" which she responds. "Brother I must." Her eyes are full of love. At this point there is a lot of rain coming down, they are both soaked.

I'm inclined to think she was insane plus the propaganda by big brother did something to her head. There was also 14 levels to this building with 22 remaining slabs of the chrome floors. I didn't count but I kind of just "knew" I wonder what these numbers mean...

2) Trying to escape the building. Every staircase leads up 2 floors. My goal was the reach the 22nd. When I reach my goal however I'm trapped. I try rebooting the dream in the room. But it does nothing. So I try to make a run for it down the stairs. But every stairway becomes an elevaator.
Last edited by Jurinjo; 10-14-2011 at 07:50 PM.
Old Posted 09-11-2011, 09:05 PM Reply With Quote