View Single Post
Poconut Overlord
Afternoon of... August 10, 2011

I haven't been recording my dreams, though I have mentioned them in some random threads. ;v.v

1st Dream: I was playing a Metroid game on the Xbox apparently cause it was a kinect I'm sure...either that or another console has adopted the technology. It was really awesome! I was Samus, of course, the location was a lot like the surface of the Talon Overworld in Prime. It was wet, rocky, and had lots of moss. I was fighting some pig like creature that was highly swollen with a face like a zoomer. I shot by holding my hand in a gun shape and pulling my arm back like there was recoil. Charge beam was putting my hand to my arm then recoiling it once I wanted to shoot. Missles were fired by recoiling with a closed fist. There was no grapple beam but I had the cool addition of a wristblade like the Space Pirates in Prime.

2nd Dream: The first part was like a government/civilian conspiracy where a top secret VR program I had been working on had been implanted with a virus. The system worked by interfacing with a special (slightly intrusive) device that had to be implanted at the base of the skull. The virus had infected the device and despite fail-safes against such a thing being possible they were remotely sending data through it to put me into their own VR setting while my mind was currently involved in the real world.

The dream flips through several different scenarios ranging from real to surreal tour of a virtual hangout. The tour guide then takes me and my three brothers to this snowy landscape via a random door in a wall of water. By the way our ages are regressed a couple years so that our ages are: 15, 13, and 7 with me being the oldest. Not far from where we emerge she leads us up a slightly curved slope to an old tree with a door. Entering we see it is a very homely place, though small it is surprisingly large for the fact it's in a hollow tree.

Wrapping around what is the core of the tree is a set of stairs spiraling up. Through the core though is a rotating clock that can either be facing what is the "living room and kitchen" if a stove and a rocking chair can count as that. The clock sits in an acorn and rotates if you push it to face the stairs which leads to, essentially, an attic with mats for beds.

There is a couple, and old woman with dark gray hair and a wonderfully kind smile. Standing beside her is a slightly younger looking man seeming very skittish. The tour guide of ours is also no longer to be seen. I forget what she said except she tells her husband to go get something upstairs then asks us to stay put while she goes outside for a minute. I sense something is up and decide, after she is out the door, to head up the stairs.

"Get back down stairs and follow my lead when she gets back." he orders me nervously then continues up the steps in a hurry. Once I get back not more than a second later she returns. Her smile more unsettling however. Next thing I know the home goes from warm and full of color to being cool and as if life was drained away. The old lady's clothes have changed a little bit, her face however was more drastically different. Some features remained the same but the main ones like her teeth became sharp and nose grew longer.

The man comes back downstairs, however freezes in his tracks upon seeing she got back sooner than he had. Her gaze darts to the steampunk styled viking horn with the hollowed middle filled with a lavender colored liquid. She does some kind of spell. All I notice is the horn dropping. I quickly catch it and make no hesitation to stab her in the side with it. She yells with pain at first; magic glows from her body as it fades. Though it seems she is dying or something her smile betrays that assumption. It seemed to say "you have not seen the last of me."

At this point I realize this is a dream and use my magic to try and seal her soul. A twister practically erupts in the house as I struggled to contain her soul. I hadn't thought ahead as to what to imprison it in but fortunately I see a crystal globe outside the window. Directing the spell towards it the winds break the wall but resist the direction I am trying to push it in as she fights back against me. I am not tired but be cause of the conditions of my powers I'm losing my "grip" on her and worry I may not force her in the globe in time. /end dream
Last edited by Jurinjo; 08-27-2011 at 02:27 PM.
Old Posted 08-26-2011, 12:24 PM Reply With Quote