View Single Post
Poconut Overlord
Default   #15  
Night of January 7th 2012 ~ Illusive Mutant Caught in Conspiracy

I'm in a grassy field at dawn, the sun isn't up yet but there's enough light out to see the ground clearly. There's a young woman there in a white gothic styled dress with those extended elbow sleeve...things. I see and she sees me. Her eyes are full of fear then things happen quickly. A strong gust of wind, maybe snow or fog? Visibility is obscured by a white mist in all directions. 4 scorpion like creatures seemingly made of electricity and rock surround her in a half circle. To my left and right are two males on each side. I can only remember the feature of one them: he is short, middle aged, balding, and stocky.

I'm part of this circle surrounding her though I'm just an accidental bystander. I can't remember what happened to the woman next. In an instant of action she is gone and so are the scorpions. The setting is different as well. The four men and me find ourselves at the corner of some street. Fog still permeates the air around us. With the other element gone their attention is now on me. Their body language suggests talking is out of the question. Without really thinking the first thing I do is take the short man hostage. I ditch him as I hop into a yellow compact car.

The highway is about 6 lanes wide and it's just rained. I pass an accident just before a large stretch of highway that creates a bridge over where I'm driving. Not long after passing under a fallen electric pole leaves a thick wire stretched over the road. Somehow I shrink the car down enough to pass under the wire. The road shrinks down to 2 lanes and I'm at the outskirts of a city. To my left is a railway built from stone instead of a bunch of steel beams. On my right is a bus stop and several people on a bench.

My car has kept shrinking and somehow has become a yellow luggage case. I step out before it gets too small for me to stay in. But a friendly kid hops in and I'm walking around with him in it. It's a jovial moment as we laugh before the parents come along and take him home.

A time lapse and I find myself at "home". It's my aunt's home on Myrtle beach. The weather and time of day has remained constant although the sun is higher up the light is cold and dull. Family antics ensue as we try to get the tv working as none of us understand the remote. I end up leaving the house quickly. Another time lapse to a flying car with 3 others. Two female, one male. I know one of those females is (in real life) my manager. The conspiracy I accidentally got involved with (despite my knowing practically nothing) caught up with me and I knew my closest associates were also being targeted so I had picked them all up. Staci probably had it the hardest given the state of her clothes but she was alive. I tell her I'll use my illusion magic to make people think she's wearing a satin blue dress. Out of the 4 of us she has the best chance in hiding with her [rich] family. We set her down at the top floor of a building where there is a party. The car mysteriously stops functioning and we all end up jumping off. I tell her to hurry up and find her family. She only has a couple seconds because once I get far enough my illusion will disappear. She nods and shoos me off.

About a week later I am with a poor family traveling in a wagon pulled by a small white horse. We stop by a gas station for some food. I'm disguised as a child maybe 10 years old or so. I purchase a candy bar. On my way out my "sister" is attacked by some guy bigger than me. I fight him anyway. I knew he'd be stronger but his own skill caught me off guard. We wrestled to the ground and fought for about 10 seconds before it seemed I was finally going to win. About that moment I saw one of my pursuers approaching the station. I let go of the bully and ran behind the cashier counter. He started yelling because I wasn't supposed to be there so obviously this hastened the other man's approach. Despite my attempt to hide behind a shelf he spotted me and pulled out a gun.

I make for the door outside. It's one of those that lead into a small space before going to another door outside. I'm stopped at the second door but then a blast of ice hits the man. I look to see my "little brother" there. I'm surprised to find he's a mutant too. It's not quite enough to completely subdue the grown man though. I tell him to shoot me. There's a moment of doubt but he complies. During this moment my illusion goes down as I channel his ice towards the man then amplifying it. The man finds himself encased in ice but I know it'll probably only hold him for a minute at best. We run out, my illusion comes back up, and we ride off in a hurry to get away.
Old Posted 01-08-2012, 01:55 PM Reply With Quote