View Single Post
Icy Footed
<x} Much thank! It's a meme favorite.
:[ hmmm, for me, I find that I tend to put the PS4 controller down when I begin to want to do something else, like watch anime or some movie on Netflix...and I stop watching Netflix to take a nap, or get distracted by looking at things on my phone...it's only then I realize just how much time has gone by, and I haven't even made myself lunch yet. <x'D It's a debacle!
But what usually helps me is if I talk to myself about it. I'm my biggest critic and I scold myself more than my own family ever could, so if I'm telling myself, "one more episode and I'll get up and finish the laundry." I follow through with myself once the episode is over and teeeeaaarrr myself away saying, "NO! Nope! You said one more episode, you can watch another AFTER laundry and eat something while you're at it! You're too skinny!" <x'D Soon, I find I'm about and doing other things, and my "break" turns into "oops, I did something else" but in a better way I think?

>w>; I should NOT be trying to give advice on this, ahhhhh..but I struggle with it too. I was not productive at all today except for going online to do homework, and to go on Trisphee...oh..wait, maybe I was productive since I finished my homework, despite it being almost last minute. <x'D Hooray??

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 04-21-2020, 12:47 AM Reply With Quote