Thread: Library Rules
View Single Post
Writer
Default   #33  
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdom View Post
Am I allowed to strip tease in the library?
It might still be within the rules to pole dance, but nope - no strip tease in the library.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidbarker View Post
Am I allowed to PUT FISHNETS ON THE CHAIRS?
Sounds like a fashionable seat. However, the rules forbid to put fishnets on the chairs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biomecha View Post
Am I allowed to move fantasy books to the non-fiction section?
Somewhere an uptight reader will hate you for this when looking for the instruction manual to fold socks more efficiently - but yes. You can move fantasy books to the non-fiction section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Den View Post
Am I allowed to drink V8 from a spill-proof cup?
Yes, you may drink V8 from a spill-proof cup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
Am I allowed to pin Metal Band Posters to the walls to use as Motivational Posters?
Everyone needs the right motivation in their life! Yes, you can certainly pin Metal Band Posters to the walls to use as motivational posters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyBeary View Post
Am I allowed to transform into a magical girl?
With the power of literature I shall punish the jock! Yes, you're allowed to transform into a magical girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonBon View Post
Am I allowed to waste time browsing trisphee?
Not only allowed to, but in fact encouraged. Yes, you may waste time browsing Trisphee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Man Cometh View Post
Am I allowed to bring my dog in because he's a trained service bro to improve youth reading?
While I believe the credentials of your dog, no. You're not allowed to bring your dog in because he's a trained service bro to improve youth reading.
Old Posted 02-16-2020, 06:34 AM