View Single Post
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Default   #3  
~The Gangs~

:: F I R E – S K U L L S ::
The hot-blooded band of ruffians whose Method is to wield the power of flame via small canisters of fuel and igniter devices hidden on their person. And there are even some born with the the ability to create flames out of thin air. Also known to wield bombs and other explosives.

:: T O X I C – S K U L L S ::
Venomous serpents who have a random and unpredictable Method; they conceal syringes filled with various poisons and serums to break down their opponents or enhance themselves. Within the ranking officers there are some that have altered their own dna so their bodies put out toxic fumes.

:: T E C H – S K U L L S ::

Young genius engineers who build and wield amazing technology and gadgets as their Method of choice. Unlike most gangs, they are well organized and use superior tactics to best overwhelming odds.

:: V A M P I R E – S K U L L S ::
Gothic-loving occult fans who've taken their Method to new extremes, their unprecedented stamina and speed is attributed to their love of drinking blood. They offer only a relentless assault, abandoning self-defense in order to destroy their opponents with non-stop attacks.

:: C A N D Y – S K U L L S ::
Beautiful heart-throbs who'll steal your heart away, if they don't rip it out first. Their Method is to use their charms and good looks, along with pheromone perfumes to confuse, enamor, or otherwise infatuate their opponents before hitting them where it hurts most.

:: P U N I S H E R – S K U L L S ::

Battle-hardened hoodlums who rely on their raw passion and desire to reach the top of the Underworld. Their members have inhuman strength. They have the widest array of Methods, incorporating whatever it takes to win. They hold the largest territory.

~Government Officials~

:: T O K Y O - P O L I C E ::

Tokyo's police force is comprised of underpaid, under-maned, and over worked citizens that put their lives on the line to protect its citizens from Gangs and everyday crime.

:: S K U L L - H U N T E R S ::

This black ops unit was established to fight the gangs of Tokyo with whatever means necessary. This group is known to employ tactics that would put the skulls own underhanded tactics to shame. They even go as low as to planting spies within the gangs, kidnapping, and even bombing buildings that may or may not have skull ties. A border lined terrorist group with a badge.
Join my Roleplay?
~> Espy Wants me for my Eye-patch <~
I am the Lascivious Knight
~Thank You Kaguya, Dawn, Nikko~

Last edited by Trakadon; 03-23-2012 at 10:21 PM.
Old Posted 03-23-2012, 09:53 PM Reply With Quote