View Single Post
Sweetie Boop Pirate
~Setting~

:: T H E – Y E A R – 2 2 4 9 ::

Decades of war and disease have left the world scarred, turning it into a wasteland. Humans have built and covered the world in massive cites and within the bustling metropolis of Tokyo's "Old city ruins" a new breed of gangs plague the city with constant crime and other atrocities. Though these gangs are diverse, each extending from their own backgrounds and ways of life – many from broken homes and disturbing pasts – there is an unspoken universal ethic code of honor amongst the various rival gangs.
And while many gangs seek to imitate the revered Skull Gangs, most simply end up in handcuffs with a free road trip to prison, as true Skulls are masters of escape and tactical retreat.
It is, perhaps, their tenacious cunning and resolve which make the Skulls the most feared gangs out there, the realest gangs of Tokyo. Which begs a deeper question. IS there someone pulling the strings of the skull gangs?

The Skulls, while respected, are not particularly liked. They are a public menace and as such, the local police keep a constant vigil on their activities, with one false move often setting the authorities on full alert. To aid their pursuit to wipe the streets clean of the Skulls' riffraff, the police have established a special division devoted to the capture of all Skull Gang members caught violating the law: The Skull Hunters.
To their defense, many of the Skull Gang members have taken to learning and mastering forms of martial arts, and even mystic arts, eventually refining their fighting prowess to certain Methods unique to each gang.
Methods are unique in nature, often incorporating the newest technology, unified fighting styles, and specific arts intrinsic to their gang's theme.

Another fact of the Skull Gangs is their dependency on new vehicular technology, be it a Hoverboard, Air Skates, Motorcycles, et cetera. Skull Gangs will always have something to ride on, with the latest models of skates and boards having the capability to grind on virtually any surface and even vertically scale walls for limited periods or at certain speeds.
Skulls will always have brand new toys to play with, along with insidious weaponry concealed on their person.

Within each gang there lies those with unique skills and traits that boarder line that of gods, The Ryuujin, as they've become known, are called so because of their immensely unique abilities, methods and personalities amongst their ranks.

~City Concept~

New tokyo 1 / New tokyo 2 / old tokyo 1 /old tokyo 2

~Theme Song~

Over the clouds Burst Mix
Join my Roleplay?
~> Espy Wants me for my Eye-patch <~
I am the Lascivious Knight
~Thank You Kaguya, Dawn, Nikko~

Last edited by Trakadon; 05-05-2012 at 07:32 PM.
Old Posted 03-23-2012, 09:44 PM Reply With Quote