View Single Post
One Fish

(INSERT SUPER AWESOME BANNER HERE)

THANK YOUS TO SUPER NICE AWESOME PEOPLE

I already have some people who NEED to be put in this post. This will most likely be the first post to get an update.

**Pink Pantzer- donated a crapload of wearable items, a bunch of aurum to get me started, and enough Rations and Water to help me get all the Dawn of Desolation Event Items, and OHMAIFREAKINGGAWSH @_@ Sold to me at an EXTREME discount ZEPHYR'S BUNDLE *MEGA SQUEE OF JOY!* <3 <3
** Arikana- she left the bread crumb trail that led me to Tris <3 <3
** Ultima- she sold me my Kitty Mew-Mew Ears and GIFTED me Zephyr's [kitteh] Tail!! <3 <3
** Mrdoughnutnom- Sold me Niya's Bundle (which included the wings I needed for my OC cosplay of a Kiddiss). She gave me a Newbie discount ^_^ <3 <3
** FauxReal- she's my online bestie and came to Tris for moi ^_^ FAUX-FAUX IS MAH SQUISHY! <3 <3
** Serena Yuy- yet another friend from another realm who joined the refugees from that realm who have gathered here on Tris! <3 <3
***THE ANON TEH REYO OS THE GIFTING FIEND!! [Some mysterious person The Gifting Fiend: REYO gifted me a Celestial Werewolf out of the blue. I WILL GET JOO!! <3 <3 <3
*** Espy donated 2k aurum out of the blue O_O THANK YOU!! <3
*** ANOTHER ANON! H'OMAIGAWSH! Some extremely, EXTREMELY generous mysterious "fellow furry" gifted me BOTH PANDORA'S BOXES! Wowzers! There just are no words to convey how grateful I am!! <3 <3
*** Lost_Ninja9213 donated 5k aurum! <3 She was giving away all her items and currency to newbies because she's leaving the site due to obligations on another avatar site. I promised that if she returns to Tris, I will do what I can to help her rebuild her inventory. <3

A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE WHO ARE HELPING ME even though some of joo are doing eet in a vary sneekie sneekie vay!! <3 Muchos Loves!! <3

Other Awesome People who have just been super nice to me for no reason at all >.<
** Demonskid
** Saiyori
** Illusion the Illusionist (who always finds a way to make me laugh ^_^)
** Espy
** The 10k CPC
**Nikko-Neko-Kun, the Manry-est of Kitteh Mens >^..^<

More will be added soon ^_^

Here is my original "Thanks" to peeps who helped me out a bunch

I hope to one day be in a position to help newbies the way I have been helped :3

Last edited by Kiddiss; 04-03-2012 at 04:42 AM. Reason: updating
Old Posted 03-02-2012, 04:35 AM Reply With Quote