View Single Post
Posty McPostsALot
Default Tauge   #33  
If I hadn't heard a more ridiculous story, I ought to-
Tauge cut off his thoughts there as the traveler continued. It would seem less suspicious if he made up a story, but for that reason, Tuage couldn't suspect him of lying.
There's something missing though. I still can't get myself to trust this guy. What's he hiding?
In any case, Tauge knew that his story doesn't help him treat the half-dragon in any way, shape, or form. He wasn't being sarcastic; Tauge at least knew that, but how in the world a purple ray would cause that sort of damage was unknown.
I'll just treat the half-dragon as best as I can, and ask him what happened, since this traveler wouldn't be of much use now.
"I wouldn't know of a nearest town because I'm only traveling... like you, I suppose," Tauge said, gesturing towards his 'camp'. In truth, it was really only his pack, and the Dragon-man on his back.
"There's a couple of Aloe plants a quarter-mile down stream. They're good for healing burns and the such, but other than that, there's not much else."
I would've offered the Kings-foil if not for his secrecy. Besides, I still need it for the half-dragon.
"Good luck on your travels," Tauge concluded, as he moved back towards the Nameless half-dragon. Checking his temperature, it seemed to have normalized to a fair amount. The poultice was still inside his black lab-coat that he placed over his patient. The Heridon checked the man's eyes, as a check up for comatose, and found something extremely interesting to him: The half-dragon had no pupils. His eyes were completely black.
Old Posted 03-18-2011, 04:56 PM Reply With Quote