View Single Post
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Man Cometh View Post
Okay fine! I'll go again. Jeez. :P

31. "Hush" (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, season 4) - 1999

The only Buffy episode to be nominated for an Emmy (or so I'm told). Due to a curse on Sunnydale the people lose their voices so the bulk of the episode has no dialogue. It's done all through gesture and music, and done very well in my opinion, especially the ending.

There's stuff in there that probably matters more to people familiar with the characters, but it still good enough to watch solo, I think, just to see how it was done.
Wait...we can suggest episodes of TV shows for this as well?
Because....

43. "Once More With Feeling" (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, season 6) - 2001
It may not have been nominated for an Emmy, but it does have amazingly catchy, emotional, and sometimes humorous songs, which cover some actually pretty deep issues when you realize exactly what all the characters are dealing with.
Also, except for minor amounts of dialogue, it is entirely sung. By the actual cast. Several of whom are or were actually legitimate musicians/singers.

Also, I used to have the full soundtrack for this episode and it's just really fun to sing along to. Good for lovers of cheesy musicals.
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Last edited by Derpy McBlueEyes; 06-25-2019 at 12:35 AM.
Old Posted 06-25-2019, 12:33 AM Reply With Quote