View Single Post
Forward Thinker
Default Update: New Inventory Page   #1  
Hey everybody! I know it's been a while since I did a proper update to Trisphee, and I'm sorry about that, but...

Here I am again, making updates!

Today, I bring you a preview of a brand new, updated Inventory page! There are a few refinements left to make in its visual design, but this seems to me like a perfect opportunity to get feedback from all of you lovely people.

So, without further ado...

The New Inventory Page!

The Inventory page itself doesn't have too many revolutionary changes, although there are four major things of note:

1. Items are colored based on what type of item they are (common, event, donation, etc)

2. Items will appear in any filtered tab that seems appropriate. So, a donation item that has a hat, some hair, and pants, will appear in: Donation, Hair, Head, Bottoms.

3. Items now stack up like they do in shops, and identical items are grouped together, greatly cutting down on the amount of things you need to scroll through.

4. There's a search box. It works.

There are other adjustments, of course, but those are the big ones.

Of note, I intend on using exactly the same item sorting method (search and all) in the Avatar Editor, with identical styling.

For now, this inventory page will remain only accessible through following the link in this thread, but once I've made a few more changes (and performed a bit more testing), I will be phasing out the old inventory page completely.
Old Posted 05-15-2020, 06:22 PM Reply With Quote