View Single Post
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default   #31  
Lucien noticed the tears rolling down Noelle's face he must have done something wrong. Lucien frowned and flipped back around smacking the back of Regina's neck gently and scowled at the dragon with a cold voice "HEY! whats up with you?"

Regina snarled as if to say something smug to Lucien but he ignored it. He looked down amongst the forest, He could not see alot due to them being so high. For some reason though he was suddenly feeling worried about Mairi, His gut feelings were never wrong he kicked the side of the dragon gently, Regina knew what this meant it was his sign of saying Fly as low as you can.

Regina arched her wings downwards causing them to swoop down at a fast pass and get withing a good close distance to the forest. Lucien at this point spotted Mairi hiding. What could she be hiding from? Lucien at this point quickly stood up, looking down at the forest for only a quick second to jump off the dragon and fall gracefully toward the area of the forest where Mairi.

Lucien falling through the sky finds himself colliding with the top side of a large tree. With Quick reflex he unsheathes his sword and stabs it into the tree holding on for dear life as he slides down to the trunk and lands near Mairi. "What are you doing Child, and why are you hiding?"
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 09-01-2012, 09:39 AM Reply With Quote