View Single Post
A*DIC*TED
My favorite artist, a wonderful friend, and the maker of some of my favorite items:( I loved getting lost in her corn maze every year and I always loved participating in her avi theme of the month dress up contest until the one day she ran out of themes and passed on the task to me to host it I admit I am a little slow at running it and stuff every month but I kept her monthly theme contest alive because I know it made her happy and she loved to give out prizes in fact I may be the host of the dress up contest now but what nobody knew was Glitch was the one helping me with prizes she was a super sweet heart and I am going to miss her to pieces:( I will forever cherish my Dr. Who avi set (not sure the correct name) but Glitch loved Dr. Who and one day I wanted to make a Yoda avi and didn't have an item suitable for Yodas tunic Glitch gave me her only Dr. Who item set even though it was her favorite because it had an item that would go with Yoda I spent a bit of time refusing to accept it because I wasn't going to take her favorite items from her but she insisted I did she was just super sweet like that I am going to miss talking to her and always looking at her avis for inspiration on mine and I am totally going to miss all my lovely artwork she draws but I'll always have her art in my siggy section here :(

Forever and always in my heart I'll miss you Glitch, hugs and kisses Winter and Ash, and may her husband, kids and family and friends stay safe and somehow find the strength to get by in this unfortunate times <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
I wish there's an item that is a mountain of shit XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
are we bankrupting gizzie

Gizzie, s Questie-->>https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22149
ART SHOP-->> https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22211Artwork By Glitch
Last edited by XoGizmooX; 09-25-2020 at 11:15 PM.
Old Posted 09-25-2020, 09:55 PM Reply With Quote