View Single Post
Gothic Princess
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
Between Toho and I, we've got coding on lock. The code is mostly PHP, with a tiny bit of Python on the backend and a fair amount of Javascript running in the browser. There's no Java or C# involved in Trisphee.

(I've done a little bit of C++ on the backend for Trisphee before in the past, because C++ is my favorite language and I needed something fast, but it's not a standard part of the site.)
Yes, C# has to my favourite one as well. Mainly cause I am so use to using Unity over Unreal Engine. Unreal has amazing things but it's quite daunting to learn how everything works and they just moved away from Blueprints and I really don't know much about C++/Python since have tried to code games or animation using it and everything I tried, didn't work and was close to tearing my hair out.

I probably wouldn't mind helping with writing if that was needed, kind of miss writing stuff for rpgs. And yes, pixeling is quite easy to pick up, I would say the hardest art form to pick up is drawing anything with a mouse. I remember a friend on another site that draws mainly via tablet was shocked I was learning to draw via Gimp and mouse and that I was actually producing quite decent art work.

Know for most sites, you only can necro if you have something to add to the conversion.. but can understand necroing on here since the site is so quiet right now and kind of want to redo my old rpg hunting thread up. Actually would help with designing the stories I want for a few pet profiles else where, lol. And provide updated references on my rpg style these days.

~In Loving Memory:~
To my sister and best friend since Kindergarten - Jenni
To a beautiful soul - Jessica
My Father, Daniel.
To the wise ass on my first day of College - Conor
To the unique bro in law - Eugene
To the one I never got to really know - John

Last edited by Chloe; 04-15-2022 at 08:36 PM.
Old Posted 04-15-2022, 10:57 AM Reply With Quote