View Single Post
Notorious Pirate Captain
Lightbulb ☛ FREE QUESTBARS FINAL VERSION [PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BBCODES || Apr. 11, 2012] ☚   #1  

Hi everyone! I have a something for all of you... I managed to finish the final version of my questbar, yes something like the one on Gaia Online which you use to track your quest? And I'm also sharing it to everyone for free! This is my way of giving back to the Trisphee community...

Here is a sample:

Here is the code you will need to be able to use it:

PHP Code:
[IMG]http://kmguevarra.0fees.net/QB_Trisphee/QB_Trisphee_V2.php?itemname=Chamaros Bundle&itempic=chamarossbundle&have=700&need=2000[/IMG] 
INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Change "itemname" in the code where it says "Chamaros Bundle" to the item you are questing for... Yes, spaces are allowed but other special characters are not...
2. Change the "itempic" in the code where it says "chamarossbundle" to the item you are questing for in order to display image of the item...
REMEMBER: No spaces... Small letters only... If the item name is like this: "Chamaros's Bundle", enter it like this "chamarossbundle", just remove the apostrophe...
3. Change "700" to the amount you have and the "2000" to the amount you are questing for... And you're done! Enjoy!

CUSTOMIZED QUESTBARS:
This is on a request basis and I will only do this when I feel like it and the offer is satisfying...

UPDATES:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cazzidy View Post
Date: February 9, 2012

VERSION 1 UPDATE:

this will not be used anymore since the final version for version 2 is already finished...

VERSION 2 UPDATE:

This version is completely finished, updated and tested... this will be the last revision for version 2... i don't know if there will still be next ones after this, the questbar is complete after all and very much usable... please refer to the first post on how to use the questbars... enjoy everyone!...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cazzidy View Post
Date: January 25, 2012

VERSION 1 UPDATE:

The BBCODE for this version has been changed so please update your copy of the questbar... updated code can be found above... thank you...

VERSION 2 UPDATE:

So I finally finished the new version... yes, quest item picture is already displaying depending on your input... so right now, I am going to ask the permission of Fen-Fen and Coda if I could have a copy of all the item pictures so I could upload it on my host... after that, i will be posting on how to use Version 2... so watch out...

"Semper Liberi et Fidelis in Infinitum"

Crimson Regrets' Pirate Captain

Member since 07-28-2010

Last edited by Cazzidy; 04-27-2012 at 10:36 AM.
Old Posted 01-17-2012, 10:07 AM Reply With Quote