View Single Post
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Lance was wandering about the city he had stumbled into an alley when he heard the large explosion in the distance, A Chesire like grin formed on his face he enjoyed the sound of death it gave him a rush. It made his brow sweat his heart pump and his sharp fox teeth clench. "Oooh la la, blood shed in the distance huh? Maybe there is a girl there of which I can be there so called knight and shinning armor"

Lance snickered after speaking to himself jumping from wall to wall carefully watching not to step on his long soft black and red colored tails as he jumped. Making it to the top of the building lance noticed a women run by him through the alley and slip. It was hard for him to hold back the laughter from the sight of it but he somehow kept his cool. He watched as she stood up and made her way to the back door of the restaurant and talked to the shadowed figure.

Lance was good at hiding his scent, in fact he had to be it helped his abilities as a mercenary. He watched in silence listening to there conversations. He did not dare show his face he was well known to the common towns people as the Kistune of slaughter there wasn't a person who didn't know his name. He didnt wanna make any enemies at least not yet.
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Last edited by Natsunaine; 08-10-2012 at 03:57 PM.
Old Posted 08-10-2012, 02:57 PM Reply With Quote