View Single Post
gnometastic
s'okay, like this(cause long story is long)
we're supposed to request time off via the computerized schedule. but he's not smart enough to approve it there, so he makes us use a paper calandar. The online format would tell him who requested off in what order, so first gets it, and so on. Paper copy does not do this.
Two of my coworkers requested tonight off. One back in march, the other like last week. So, being the idiot he is he gave it to the second person, not the first. She of course, assuming that it's first come first off, already made her plans. So, not gonna be in tonight no matter that he didn't give it to her.
My manager, then being informed of the mess, didn't DO anythign to cover her shift. My shift today was pointless, it was a shift that was superfluous in the extreme. So, I said 'hey I can fix this easy! and redid all the times in and times out. This way both the requestee's get the night off. The only shift changes are mine, and one other guy, but his moves by an hour, so no biggie. Now to see if the manager called him(the only job he had to do) to let him know.
I've gone to look for myself, if I should return before I get back keep me here.

beautiful art by littl3chocobo
Old Posted 05-16-2012, 10:30 AM