View Single Post
Queen of Typoes
i started writing in middle school. between middle school and high school, the kids would, at various times, steal my notebook as well as taunt me for writing for fun. maybe they just didn't get it.

up until like 2010 i was writing consistently a LOT. i wrote original things, and starting in the late 90s - 1998 - was when i wrote my first fanfic. the voices spoke to me until 2010, and now those fanfic voices are quiet. (there's lots of other noise in there though!)

one of the habits that NaNo tries to get you to do is write every day - even if it's only a little bit of description or short scene. when i got my idea in 2011 for a story, i actually started writing it right then, in like october i think it was. someone suggested waiting until november and writing it for NaNo. and with one exception (2015), i've been writing in november ever since.

i'm wondering if y'all wouldn't mind if i linked my story from last year; along with some "think outside the box" questions about it that maybe we all could brainstorm ideas for - for my story for this year? last year's story took place in my own made-up world, two realms, Odrea and Otren. the story was just a small part of that world, narrated by one woman. this year, i want to explore more parts of it, but my brain is kinda stuck.

so let me know and i'll post some links! thanks! :)

currently reading: Cold Curses by Chloe Neill (#20) | currently watching: Severance
~*~*~
dragoncave | magistream | ravelry | faenaria | goodreads
snap / insta / discord ~ trystan830 | she / her / hers
~*~*~
"you are some kind of like 20th level string witch" ~Mekatra
"You're the highest level string witch I know too" ~ZenKitty
~*~*~
me... by Glitch!
~*~*~
Old Posted 08-12-2019, 10:12 AM Reply With Quote