View Single Post
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default   #7  
It was a quite afternoon in the computer labs of the school off main street, Kimiko sat alone in the room Surfing various sites on the internet trying to pass time till she decided to walk home. The curiosity of a site promising free demo's of a new music bands and game and such were here Forte she could spend hours in this room.

Unfortunately, The agonizing call of thirst was at her door, Kimiko stood up leaving her computer and heading out into the hall way to the nearest water fountain, She pressed the button of the fountain to watch as an arch of cold water shot from the faucet of this machine. Kimiko bent over and began drinking slowly for the fountain, A large Static like noise interrupted her enjoyment of the drink. "What the..." She slowly walked into the room, looking around curiously.. "Hello? Is anyone there.. Hello?"

This was weird, The Computer room was usually vacant and The only noise was her clicking away looking for more cute black skirts. It was then she noticed the computer screen she was just on was flashing various unusual colors, she walked up to it to notice that on the screen was a small walkie-talkie looking object in the middle of the screen that was completely black and weird looking.. "What is that.. Looks so cool.."

She placed her hand against the screen, and as she did so the screen flashed a light so bright that it lit the entire room up, she could hear voices and noises she didn't recognize. Her vision went black and her mind went blank it felt like she was floating in purgatory, She could not hear or see anything...

Hello, wake up.. Hello? HEY YOU WAKE UP!!!... VEE HEADBUTT! Pain filled Kimiko's side she instantly woke up to see a blue and white dinosaur like creature standing above her, her eyes widened in shock her breath was gone.. was she about to get attacked. "What... are... you.." The creature smiled and helped Kimiko up to her feet. "The names Veemon and your my partner"..

What is he talking about...Partner.. And why does this seem so familar? "I have be dreaming all i have to do is close my eyes and open them again and everything will be gone right?" Kimiko closed her eyes and held them tightly shut, she counted in her head to ten hoping that when she opened them she would wake up in her bed or on the computer desk. 1...2..3....4...5...6..7....8...9..10..

She quickly opened her eyes to find that the creature was still standing there and this was no dream, In her hand was that device she saw on the screen earlier that day.. "What is this thing and what are you?" Veemon laughed and sat down on a rock near Kimiko. "Don't you know what a digimon is when you see one, and thats a digivice it will help me digivolve when you need me to be stronger. That means your a digidestin, thats a very important role here in the digiworld"

The words that the monster had said where spinning around frantically in his head, what was going on why was she hear, why was Veemon her partner? Why could she not remember why she got here, why her she was just that kid that everyone ignored because of the things she wore and the things she did. There is no way she could be important enough to be a "digidestin". Even worse why did she have to be the only human here, she would take the staring and the teasing just for a sign of human life..
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Last edited by Natsunaine; 09-11-2012 at 09:44 AM.
Old Posted 09-10-2012, 07:26 PM Reply With Quote