View Single Post
Ice-Storm Knight
I turned my body to the captain and back up slightly to rest my back against some railings. I was taken by surprise when the captain started rambling on about the waters, the ship, and what not. I was expecting him to reply to my question but I just shrugged my question off and nodded to his take on what he was looking for while aboard his ship. I understood each point he was saying. I loved being out on a ship just as much probably. I pushed some more loose hair behind my ears and pulled it all over to one side over my shoulder. "Aren't we all fools to live aboard ship and survive off simple foods, just to get what we want?" I smiled and nodded. I agreed with every word he had said.

"Hm.. Well guess I'll just have to go and find the cook for more specifics." I laughed and stood straight up. "I guess I'll be back up here later, then." I went to turned to go down below but then realized something. I wasn't sure if he kept his room locked or not and I was to get into it, if it was locked. I looked back up at him. " Do you keep your room locked? I wanted to go back in and unpack a little more."
Old Posted 10-10-2010, 10:46 PM Reply With Quote