View Single Post
Weaver of Webs
Kastivi pursed her lips and shook her head, “It's not...something easily taught. You see, the goddess has to smile on you and imbue you with the power. I can teach you meditations and prayers that might make Her notice you, though I'm not sure how fair of a substitute that will be.” She squirmed in her place, wishing that she could imbue him with that knowledge. Stronger party members meant a higher chance of survival and success. She chuckled, “No, she would not condone participation in a fight to the death with a party member unless said party member was a traitor. Perhaps you can learn to beat her, though, I recommend keeping your eyes open if you decided to do that. She does have...tricks...up her sleeve. But I bet you both will get stronger from it!”

Kastivi's head turned back to Wisp, gulping with the master's obvious distaste for her own. She breathed with relief with the word “kidding,” but shot Wisp a slight annoyed look and shook her head, her annoyance changing to fear as she watched the shadows grow, stepping back into a shadow hoping to make it go away. It didn't work, but she gulped and nodded, fishing in her coin purse and producing the coins she'd use to buy them all a drink.

She stopped her endeavors to freeze and blush, pressing her lips in a thin line, “There...is no time for love or ah...anything like that...for a...for a Daughter, anyway. I...I...I'm gonna get us drinks...”
Old Posted 01-09-2018, 04:52 AM Reply With Quote