View Single Post
Weaver of Webs
Kastivi laughed again, “Alright, sir knight. I figured since we'd be fighting together it made sense to help one another, but I guess I should stick my magics while you poke 'em with your pokey stick, huh?” She then shrugged, she'd continue learning elsewhere. Every single day she'd felt like she learned something new. Granted, that was usually pertaining to fire—but she'd picked up a few tricks of other trades as well. Kastivi raised her eyebrows, “Y'know, that may be so, but one rarely gets the opportunity to fight someone more than once, unless they failed at killing them the first time.” She looked down at the empty table, wishing she had one of the drinks that Arabella said she could have.

Instead of getting up, Kastivi looked over to Wisp, her eyes widening, “Surely you wouldn't do that to your own comrade? Traveling with someone with broken bones is not an easy endeavor...” The joke did indeed go right over head and her brow crinkled into an expression of worry. This could spell trouble. She'd had travel with someone with a broken bone before as well, and as Arabella was too small to carry the affected, Kastivi had had to do it. It was like strength training day all over again, except for the fact that she had been still sore from the last one. It was a task that Kastivi hoped she'd never have to do again.

Kastivi looked down, somewhat frustrated. The two didn't seem to be very sociable at all, particularly Wisp. They were definitely unlike anyone she'd ever traveled with before, and she'd traveled with quite a few people. “If you want to call a favor, call a favor on me. I'm good on my word,” Kastivi finally said in an attempt to be the bigger person. She was somewhat baffled with the change of heart, “I don't know how thrilled she'd be with my attempting to see what dark magic is about either...” She scratched the back of her head, “But I figure learn as much as I can while I'm an apprentice, right? Anyway, I'm going to grab some ale, either of you two want any?”
Old Posted 01-04-2018, 04:31 AM Reply With Quote