View Single Post
We're all mad here.
Default   #13  
Haven't used it much yet, but what sticks out to me is the combination of the entertainment forums and the moving of the lifestyles and issues forums. Personally, I'd rather things be better organized than full, so that topics are easier to find, especially if I'm just looking around for newer material rather than searching for a thread I've seen before. If I felt like looking for book stuff, I didn't have to sift through movies and music while I was at it. I would almost be inclined to mix books and writing rather than with the rest of "entertainment." If the forums do get busier, are things going to change again?

The lifestyles and issue forum I think should be separate or a sub-forum, mainly because it can deal with heavy topics which some people might not want to see in daily forums. It also provides a place where people can post their concerns without others potentially telling them to stop complaining for the same reason. I imagine Central Square as like the food court at a mall, while the life styles and issues forum would be a specific cafe.
Old Posted 11-23-2015, 02:51 AM Reply With Quote