View Single Post
Moderation Admin
Default   #3  
We will definitely be watching the forums to ensure that all transitions are successful. That is one of the more interesting combinations, and we can always see about changing things if it doesn't work. Hopefully it will help spur discussion on all topics, lifestyles or otherwise. *nods*

With how quiet all those forums were, I think a little competition can only help forum activity. If some topic starts to overtake the others, we can split it off into a subforum. The important part is knowing that the content and activity is there.

I always wondered why we split up tech and gamers; we are, afterall, more alike than different. I think that new forum will do really well, and I look forward to posting there myself. *nods*

As for the fashion and posting labs, I couldn't agree more. The landfill (horrible name for a forum section) was just for reference and didn't need to be on the main form. All those forums are now neatly placed in forums for people to see if they want to see them.

Thanks you for your feedback. I really appreciate it, Lawtan! :'D

Galla: always, all the time, a galla has no tolerance for it, and galla has all the tolerance.

Trisphee Site Rules | Sei's Hideout
Last edited by Sei; 11-22-2015 at 05:06 PM.
Old Posted 11-22-2015, 05:02 PM Reply With Quote